Monday, April 14, 2008

The Daily Grind

Have you ever thought that from one day to the next everything looks the same, but then realized how different the day really is. Today, I walked up to the newsroom and decided that I wanted to start a blog. Why a blog? It is a way to express myself and to post opinions on different things that I care about or like to talk about. It can serve as a soapbox on some days or maybe as an educational site on other days. It is a way to move each day forward, but still have something to look back on about what I was thinking or what was happening in the world on that day. I hope that someone will find the topics of interest, and join in the conversation through comments or questions and allow this site to become a fun place to collaborate and communicate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very clever name for the blog. I like it!