Saturday, August 9, 2008

NYC Travel

New York, New York
I love the city and what it has to offer, but the best part is that I
leave each night and can return the next day if I wish. I have family
who live about 45 minutes away from the city by train. I really enjoy
riding the train to and from the city because it gives me a chance to
relax, read, sleep, or do pretty much anything else I wish to do. Today,
I am using the time on the train to type this entry. I am on my way into
the city to attend a Broadway musical. I think that the show should be
fun and relaxing. This will be my first Broadway show. I know I will
enjoy the technical aspect of the show as much as, if not more, than the
show itself because I will be able to relate to that part of the show.
While I am not going to a show that I have heard about before this trip,
I know that I will still enjoy the atmosphere. I am almost to the city,
which means I will be underground, therefore I most post now to avoid
losing the above information that does not have very much substance or
flow. The big apple awaits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Write more! Your public awaits with bated breath!

Kelli said...

Hey, remember when you used to update this?

Kelli said...

You should post again since you're almost due for another New York visit.